To take care of your business, you must take care of your employees.
Why employee wellness?
Your success and productivity depend on a thriving workforce of healthy, happy, well-balanced individuals.
The most successful companies out there define “success” in part by how well their employees are managing a healthy integration of both work and life, and how that contributes to their overall personal wellbeing.
As part of your business’ commitment to your employees’ health and well-being, you can invest in helping your employees develop lifestyle behaviors and reduce stress in a variety of ways.Here's how:
Fit Together Health and Wellness offers educational sessions, virtual programs and contract opportunities in the community to business’ and agencies to support their employees on living healthier lives. Here are some examples of the offerings:
Speaking Engagements/Sessions Topics:
- Identifying triggers that result in unhealthy behaviors.
- Shifting your habits to optimize your health.
- Overcoming self-doubt, identifying self-worth and building self-confidence.
- Pursuing optimal health – How To stay on Track
- 10 ways to avoid seasonal funk and optimize your health during the holidays
- Holistic approach pursuing mental and emotional health through weekly audio, workbooks and speaking engagements and physical health through logs, accountability and challenges.
- To guide, support, and educate an individual on their journey towards optimal health and wellness.
- To build awareness, identify desired change, set a plan and implement the plan for the desired change, all with an ultimate goal for better health.
- Weekly, monthly or quarterly contract to offer designated time per week to offer employees individualized 1:1 registered nurse, health coaching and/or breath work sessions.