Mid-Year Check-InJul 18, 2021
That's right, we're HALFWAY through this YEAR!
Where are you at?!
Every January I set intentions and goals for the upcoming year. In recent years, I have been extremely specific about my annual goals and the steps it'll take for me to accomplish them. I look at them frequently throughout the year to ensure I am on track but each July I take a good, hard and honest look at the goals I set, my progress thus far and if they are still relevant to me and my dreams.
My midyear check-in is about reviewing the following:
- where am I at in the process of meeting my goals?
- what MUST I do over the next 6 months to reach my goals?
- if I have reached a goal, can I level up in that area, if desired?
- do my goals still feel attainable, or do they need to shift a bit - make bigger or a bit smaller?
- how am I feeling about my progress?
- what am I surprised by?
- what has been the hardest step(s) towards reaching my goals? How will/have I overcome it?
- what is the feeling I want to embody at the end of 2021?
This process can be a motivating wake-up call to maintain the fire I set in January. Sitting here typing this and looking at the goals I set in January, I can celebrate the fact that I have already accomplished a few of them, while simultaneously recognizing that I haven't dedicated much time to others.
This opportunity of a midyear check-in allows me to shift my focus a bit, if needed and maintain the course.
Did you set goals/intentions at the beginning of the year? If so, how are you doing on progress?
Want support? Reach out, I'm happy to help!
There's STILL six months in this year! What do you want to achieve by January 2022? And more importantly, what feeling do you want to embody?
Keep going, you're worth it.
Ready to work with a registered nurse health coach?!
The time is NOW!