November NewsletterNov 01, 2020
Can you even believe that we're at the beginning of November?! How? How is this even possible? Whether you like it or not, the holidays are approaching, the days are getting shorter and the evenings are getting darker. It's time to snuggle up, grab a cup of tea, your Christmas blanket and click on the Hallmark Christmas Movies... oh wait, is that just me? Okay, okay! Maybe you don't share my love for Hallmark Christmas movies and that's okay! I want to use November's monthly newsletter to share a few updates on my world:
- The monthly newsletter has been re-vamped - what do you think?!
- The website has been completely UPDATED with testimonials, the employee wellness program and improved graphics - check it out!
- Our littlest, Adalyn turns one this month and we're going to celebrate! Also, she's walking!!
- We celebrated Halloween this year by putting together a scavenger hunt outside for Ella! She loved it!
- My family and I have shifted our diet to 85-90% vegan with a focus on plant-diversity. It has had a significant impact on stabilizing my mental and emotional health during this postpartum/pandemic phase, improving my sleep, focus and energy, and completely eliminating ANY discomfort after eating. It's been the ultimate life change and has felt absolutely amazing. (Book below)
- My family and I got COVID-19 - I am putting together a weekly email to share how we survived quarantine, what symptoms we had and what we did to optimize our health.
- If you work for a company or OWN a company that offers employees an employee incentive program/wellness program, I am lining up speaking engagements for 2021 - let me know if I can support you and your employees!
Ready to work with a registered nurse health coach?!
The time is NOW!