Six Reasons to Work with Registered Nurse Health CoachJun 23, 2019
2. Guided, individualized fitness plans to meet YOUR needs and goals
3. Nutritional guidance based on your chronic condition, goals, food modifications and likes/dislikes
4. On-going physical assessments to assess for progress and success. IE: Blood pressure, heart rate, body fat %, range of motion, stability, mobility and weight.
5. Knowledge of disease prevention and management
6. Client advocate and ability to clinically communicate with primary care physician as needed
Ready to work with a registered nurse health coach?!
The time is NOW!